This seventh video in the GAUSS Basics series will show you how to use the
endif keywords to create code with conditional statements.
The video will demonstrate several examples and show a few common errors you might run into.
In this sixth video in the GAUSS Basics series learn how to use the logical and relational operators in GAUSS. These operators include and, not, or, xor, less-than, less-than or equal, greater-than, greater-than or equal, equal.
Learn how to create compact, elegant and fast code using the rules of element-by-element conformability in our fifth GAUSS Basics video. These rules:
- Apply to functions as well as matrices and vectors.
- Will help you avoid the need for loops in many cases.
This blog in our GAUSS basics video series explains the differences between matrix operations and element-by-element operations in GAUSS.
Learn how to work with matrices, the building block of the GAUSS programming language, in this third video in our GAUSS Basics series. Today we will explore how to:
- Create matrices.
- Find their size.
- Access specific elements with indexing.
- Grow matrices with matrix concatenation.
This second video in our new GAUSS basics series shows you how to create and run a GAUSS program.
This is the first video in our new GAUSS Basics series. This series is designed to teach you everything you need to know to be productive with GAUSS. This video covers interactive commands and is designed to be your first step in GAUSS!
This week’s blog brings you the second video in the series examining running publicly available GAUSS code. This video runs the popular code by Hatemi-J for testing cointegration with multiple structural breaks. In this video you will learn how to:
- Substitute your own dataset.
- Modify the indexing commands for your data.
- Remove missing values.
- Preview your data after loading with the Ctrl+E keyboard shortcut.
This blog explores how to use publicly available GAUSS code in your own GAUSS projects. This video will guide you through:
- Opening your code in the Project Folders Window.
- Running the code.
- The Applications Installer.
- Setting your working directory.
- Error G0290 Library not found.
- Error G0014 File not found.
- Viewing workspace variables.