Learn everything you need to know to run the Maki cointegration test with your data and interpret the results in this new GAUSS video.
The new dataframes and interactive data management tools in GAUSS 21 will make your work more enjoyable and save you hours of time. Learn more about the latest features including:Tagged in
- New dataframes that handle strings, categories, and dates with ease.
- Interactive data filtering.
- Easy to manage date displays.
- Interactive management of categorial variables.
- Auto-generated code.
This seventh video in the GAUSS Basics series will show you how to use theTagged in
endifkeywords to create code with conditional statements. The video will demonstrate several examples and show a few common errors you might run into.
In this sixth video in the GAUSS Basics series learn how to use the logical and relational operators in GAUSS. These operators include and, not, or, xor, less-than, less-than or equal, greater-than, greater-than or equal, equal.Tagged in
Learn how to create compact, elegant and fast code using the rules of element-by-element conformability in our fifth GAUSS Basics video. These rules:Tagged in
- Apply to functions as well as matrices and vectors.
- Will help you avoid the need for loops in many cases.
This blog in our GAUSS basics video series explains the differences between matrix operations and element-by-element operations in GAUSS.Tagged in
Learn how to work with matrices, the building block of the GAUSS programming language, in this third video in our GAUSS Basics series. Today we will explore how to:Tagged in
- Create matrices.
- Find their size.
- Access specific elements with indexing.
- Grow matrices with matrix concatenation.
This second video in our new GAUSS basics series shows you how to create and run a GAUSS program.Tagged in
This is the first video in our new GAUSS Basics series. This series is designed to teach you everything you need to know to be productive with GAUSS. This video covers interactive commands and is designed to be your first step in GAUSS!Tagged in
This week’s blog brings you the second video in the series examining running publicly available GAUSS code. This video runs the popular code by Hatemi-J for testing cointegration with multiple structural breaks. In this video you will learn how to:Tagged in
- Substitute your own dataset.
- Modify the indexing commands for your data.
- Remove missing values.
- Preview your data after loading with the Ctrl+E keyboard shortcut.