Aptech Systems offers a variety of different license types to meet the unique needs of it’s customers.
- Single User (Permanent):
- The GAUSS Software is installed on the local hard drive of one personal computer.
- The GAUSS Software cannot be installed on a server or accessed over a computer network.
- The Registered User may install the GAUSS Software on one personal home
computer (which may be a lap top computer), so long as both copies of the GAUSS
Software are not in use at the same time.
- Installation of the GAUSS Software on a third computer (e.g., lap top computer)
is only permitted if Premier Support is current and no more than one copy of the
GAUSS Software is in use at the same time.
- Network (Permanent):
- The GAUSS Software is installed and accessed on computers that are connected to each
other over a computer network for use up to a specified number of simultaneous users.
- If Premier Support has been purchased and is current, the GAUSS Software may be
installed and used on one additional personal computer (which may be a lap top computer).
- Additional annual personal use licenses (i.e., “lap top license”) may be available for a
separate annual fee if Premier Support is current.
- Classroom License (Annual/Academic Only):
- GAUSS in the Classroom is a program for classroom teaching purposes.
- Site License (Annual):
- A Site License allows the Software to be installed on a specified number of stand-alone
and/or networked computers at one business or campus location and does not include business or campus extensions.
- Additional personal use licenses (i.e., “laptop licenses”) are available for an additional
- NEW! Unlimited Campus Site License
- Instructional Lab (Annual/Academic Only):
- The GAUSS Software is installed on a specified number of stand alone and/or networked
computers located in one room for teaching and classroom purposes only.
- No paid or funded research, installation on personal computers or other non-teaching
purposes is allowed.
To view the Software License Agreement, please click here