Are there any other new functions in GAUSS14 that are not listed ?
In addition to the new:
- Database connectivity.
- Smarter editor that highlights errors before your program is run.
- Autocomplete that displays icons to indicate the type of a symbol (variable, procedure, GAUSS intrinsic function, etc).
- Project folder view.
- Improved error reporting.
- Increased parallelization and decreased memory usage of sqpSolveMT.
these features are also in GAUSS 14:
- GAUSS datasets will now allow 32-character file names.
- Library tool graphically indicates if some files are not found in source path.
- New function ntos simply transform scalars, or matrices to a string or string array representation with optional specification of precision.
- GAUSS now supports Intel AVX2 registers which allow a single thread to perform an operation on 8 double precision floating point numbers at once, increasing speed of matrix operations on computers that support this instruction set.
- Debug page supports drag-and-drop of variables into the watch window.
- Plus bug fixes and many more minor enhancements.