GAUSS 22 brings many substantial new features that will save you hours of time and frustration with everyday tasks like:
- Data exploration
- Data cleaning and management
See some of the ways that GAUSS 22 will help you make the most of your limited research time below!
Intelligent Graph Attributes
- Specify variables to plot by name with convenient formula strings.
- Automatic, intelligent use of variable names and category labels.
- Split data using the new 'by' keyword.
- Never overwrites your settings.
Highlight Important Parts of Your Data
- Specify locations with simple date strings, category labels, numbers, or popular datasets.
- Add spanning bars and lines with one line of code.
Questions? Book some time with one of our friendly GAUSS experts
Simple Data Filtering with Strings and Dates
- Reference dates, category labels, and variable names.
- Use greater than and less than comparisons with ordinal data.
Easily Generate New Variables
- Create categorical variables from string arrays.
- Automatically convert simple date strings to real date variables.
- Simple new functions and interactive controls to rename and change types.
- Function for combining, splitting, and manipulating strings now support string, categorical and date variables.
Clean Messy Data
- Fix typos and misentries.
- Consolidate categories.
- Identify and remove outliers.
- Identify and remove duplicate observations.
Aggregate by String, Category or Date
- Options for how to handle missing values.
Simple Data Merge
- Load and combine data from CSV, Excel, SAS, Stata, SPSS.
GAUSS 22 has more new features and bug fixes than any previous version. For a complete list of what's new, see the changelog.
Discover how GAUSS 22 can help you make your mark
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.