Aptech Systems, Inc. Worldwide Headquarters
Aptech Systems, Inc.
2350 East Germann Road, Suite #21
Chandler, AZ 85286
Ready to Get Started?
For Pricing and Distribution
Training & Events
Step-by-step, informative lessons for those who want to dive into GAUSS and achieve their goals, fast.
Have a Specific Question?
Q&A: Register and Login
Premier Support and Platinum Premier Support are annually renewable membership programs that provide you with important benefits including technical support, product maintenance, and substantial cost-saving features for your GAUSS System or the GAUSS Engine.
Join our community to see why our users are considered some of the most active and helpful in the industry!
Where to Buy
Available across the globe, you can have access to GAUSS no matter where you are.
Recent Tagsapplications character vectors CML CMLMT Constrained Optimization datasets dates dlibrary dllcall error error codes errors Excel FANPACMT file i/o floating network GAUSS Engine GAUSSplot graphics GUI hotkeys installation Java API libraries license licensing linux loading data loops matrices matrix manipulation Maxlik MaxLikMT operators optimization Optmum PQG graphics procs random numbers string functions strings structures threading Time Series writing data
- Problem with pricing option : negative premium as results…
- How to make the Lmaxalgr option automatic
- About Passing gradient Matrix to the MaxLikMT function with fixed parameters
- Arguments not conformable: Error pointing to the 1017th line of maxlikmt.src
- How to pass Gauss data set to likelihood function
Time Series 2.0 MT
Find out more now
Time Series MT 2.1
error G0290 Optmum library not found
Trying to load the Optmum library:
produces this error:
(0) : error G0290 : '/Users/alexhubbard/Dropbox/UW/2nd Year/Econometrics/Econ 584/Data/optmum.lcg' : Library not found
Is there a way to get Optmum.lcg on my system? I’ve looked in all the GAUSS files and I cannot find the file.
Optmum is an add on package. It does not come standard with GAUSS. If your institution has already purchased it, you can download and install it.