The latest Discrete Choice Analysis Tools 2.1.0 is now available for release. If you own Discrete Choice 2.0 the update is available for free.
New features include tools for computing:
- Average marginal effects (AME)
- Marginal effects at the mean (MEM).
- Added ability to compute average marginal effects.
- Added error checking for variable name inputs.
- Fixed bug in computation of marginal effects for multinomial logit and probit models
The Discrete Choice Analysis Package
Discrete Choice Analysis Tools provides an adaptable, efficient, and user-friendly environment for linear data classification. It's designed with a full suite of tools including :
Binary and count models
- Binary probit
- Binary logit
- Negative binomial regression
- Poisson regression
Multinomial logit models
- Conditional logit
- Nested logit
- Ordered logit
- Adjacent category logit
- Stereotype logit
Logistic regression modelling
- L2/L1 regularized classifiers
- L2/L1-loss linear SVM
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.