- Stop any RLM Processes: - Open up your Windows Task Manager - Select any rlm.exe processes running - Select 'End Task' - Close Windows Task Manager
- Remove any previous RLM Windows Services
- Start the License Manager
- Set up RLM as a Windows Service
Using an Older Version of GAUSS with GAUSS 19:
- License Server: - Uninstall any previous versions of GAUSS. - Save the GAUSS 19 license file in the gauss19 folder - Click here to Start License Server br>
- Client Computer: - Place a copy of the updated Client License File in the GAUSSHOME folder of both the older version (e.g., c:\gauss13) as well as the new version (e.g., c:\gauss19). - Click here for Client License setup.