Give your students the best platform for learning!
Your students get
- Full version of GAUSS
- Technical support
- Price: Free
Why GAUSS in the Classroom?
- GAUSS speaks math - The intuitive GAUSS matrix language makes it simple to run pre-built analysis and create custom cutting-edge algorithms.
- Interactive computing - The interactive GAUSS interface provides the feedback and insights to keep students engaged and learning every step of the way.
- Unparalleled student support - You teach the theory while we teach the programming.
- Interactive screen-sharing sessions
- Active user forum
- Online tutorials
- Powerful computing - Tackle the most complex computing challenges with the efficient GAUSS mathematical engine and unlimited multi-threading support.
- Data Handling - Easily move from raw data to results:
- Load, transform, and analyze with one line
- Directly work with CSV, Excel, GAUSS datasets, HDF5, SAS and STATA datasets
- Standard support for many databases such as MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Supports datasets too large to fit in memory
- Professional Graphics - Effortlessly create, edit and share modern, high-quality graphics.
- Availability: For Students enrolled in any class that primarily uses GAUSS
- Software Provided:
- Installation: For use and installation ONLY on student's personal computer (Installation on University-owned or staff's computers is prohibited)
- Requirements: Professor owns or has access to the current version GAUSS and any of the GAUSS Applications requested for the students. Request Quote to Update to GAUSS 22.
- How to Apply: Complete the form below and include your class list to get started.