When policy changes or treatments are imposed on people, it is common and reasonable to ask how those people have been impacted. This is a more difficult question than it seems at first glance. In today’s blog, we examine difference-in-differences (DD) estimation, a common tool for considering the impact of treatments on individuals.
Learn how to work with matrices, the building block of the GAUSS programming language, in this third video in our GAUSS Basics series. Today we will explore how to:Tagged in
- Create matrices.
- Find their size.
- Access specific elements with indexing.
- Grow matrices with matrix concatenation.
GAUSS includes a plethora of tools for creating publication-quality graphics. Unfortunately, many people fail to use these tools to their full potential. Today we unlock five advanced GAUSS hacks for building beautiful graphics:
- Using HSL, and Colorbrewer color palettes.
- Controlling graph exports.
- Changing the plot canvas size.
- Annotating graphs with shapes, text boxes, and lines.
- Using LaTeX for GAUSS legends, labels and text boxes.
This second video in our new GAUSS basics series shows you how to create and run a GAUSS program.Tagged in
This is the first video in our new GAUSS Basics series. This series is designed to teach you everything you need to know to be productive with GAUSS. This video covers interactive commands and is designed to be your first step in GAUSS!Tagged in