Updating to GAUSS 17 on Windows
- Stop any RLM Processes:
- Remove any previous RLM Windows Services
- Start the License Manager
- Set up RLM as a Windows Service
- Open up your Windows Task Manager
- Select any rlm.exe processes running
- Select 'End Task'
- Close Windows Task Manager
To use an older version of GAUSS with GAUSS 17:
> License Server:
- Uninstall any previous versions of GAUSS.
- Save the GAUSS 17 license file in the gauss16 folder
- Click here to Start License Server
> Client Computer:
Place a copy of the updated Client License File in the GAUSSHOME folder of both the older version (e.g., c:\gauss13) as well as the new version (e.g., c:\gauss17). Click here for Client License setup.