Floating Network License Installation
GAUSS 15 uses Reprise as its license manager. If you are updating from a version of GAUSS that uses Reprise, see the update installation instructions here, otherwise see below.
Here are the steps for setting up a new floating network license.
- Install GAUSS on the license server
- Start the license manager
- Configure the clients
- Working with firewalls
- Minimal installation requirements
- Running Reprise as a Windows service
- Updating to GAUSS 15 on Windows
- Troubleshooting common floating network license problems
- Troubleshooting client license problems