Aptech Systems, Inc. Worldwide Headquarters
Aptech Systems, Inc.
2350 East Germann Road, Suite #21
Chandler, AZ 85286
Ready to Get Started?
For Pricing and Distribution
Training & Events
Step-by-step, informative lessons for those who want to dive into GAUSS and achieve their goals, fast.
Have a Specific Question?
Q&A: Register and Login
Premier Support and Platinum Premier Support are annually renewable membership programs that provide you with important benefits including technical support, product maintenance, and substantial cost-saving features for your GAUSS System or the GAUSS Engine.
Join our community to see why our users are considered some of the most active and helpful in the industry!
Where to Buy
Available across the globe, you can have access to GAUSS no matter where you are.
Recent Tagsapplications character vectors CML CMLMT Constrained Optimization datasets dates dlibrary dllcall error error codes errors Excel FANPACMT file i/o floating network GAUSS Engine GAUSSplot graphics GUI hotkeys installation Java API libraries license licensing linux loading data loops matrices matrix manipulation Maxlik MaxLikMT operators optimization Optmum PQG graphics procs random numbers string functions strings structures threading Time Series writing data
- Problem with pricing option : negative premium as results…
- How to make the Lmaxalgr option automatic
- About Passing gradient Matrix to the MaxLikMT function with fixed parameters
- Arguments not conformable: Error pointing to the 1017th line of maxlikmt.src
- How to pass Gauss data set to likelihood function
Time Series 2.0 MT
Find out more now
Time Series MT 2.1
How do I get the Command History window back open?
I closed the Command History window on the Command Page in the GAUSS 12 user interface. How can I open that window again?
All of the windows that are available on each page (command, source, data, debug, etc) in the GAUSS user interface (version 11 and newer) can be opened from the “View” menu located on the main application menu for the respective page.
To open the Command History window:
- Navigate to the Command Page by clicking on the “Command” tab located towards the top-left of the main application.
- Click the “View” menu and select “History”.