Aptech Systems, Inc. Worldwide Headquarters
Aptech Systems, Inc.
2350 East Germann Road, Suite #21
Chandler, AZ 85286
Ready to Get Started?
For Pricing and Distribution
Training & Events
Step-by-step, informative lessons for those who want to dive into GAUSS and achieve their goals, fast.
Have a Specific Question?
Q&A: Register and Login
Premier Support and Platinum Premier Support are annually renewable membership programs that provide you with important benefits including technical support, product maintenance, and substantial cost-saving features for your GAUSS System or the GAUSS Engine.
Join our community to see why our users are considered some of the most active and helpful in the industry!
Where to Buy
Available across the globe, you can have access to GAUSS no matter where you are.
Recent Tagsapplications character vectors CML CMLMT Constrained Optimization datasets dates dlibrary dllcall error error codes errors Excel FANPACMT file i/o floating network GAUSS Engine GAUSSplot graphics GUI hotkeys installation Java API libraries license licensing linux loading data loops matrices matrix manipulation Maxlik MaxLikMT operators optimization Optmum PQG graphics procs random numbers string functions strings structures threading Time Series writing data
- Problem with pricing option : negative premium as results…
- How to make the Lmaxalgr option automatic
- About Passing gradient Matrix to the MaxLikMT function with fixed parameters
- Arguments not conformable: Error pointing to the 1017th line of maxlikmt.src
- How to pass Gauss data set to likelihood function
Time Series 2.0 MT
Find out more now
Time Series MT 2.1
Comparing GAUSS Light 32-bit vs 64-bit
What is the difference between GAUSS light 13 Win 32 and GAUSS light 13 Win 64?
The difference is that one of them is a 64-bit executable and the other is a 32-bit executable. In most cases, this difference will not matter much. However, here are a two cases where it will:
- Your operating system is 32-bit: In this case you will need to use the 32-bit version.
- You are linking to a shared library (.dll): Your version of GAUSS must be the same bit size as the .dll that you are linking to.