Aptech Systems, Inc. Worldwide Headquarters
Aptech Systems, Inc.
2350 East Germann Road, Suite #21
Chandler, AZ 85286
Ready to Get Started?
Request Quote & Product Information
Training & Events
Step-by-step, informative lessons for those who want to dive into GAUSS and achieve their goals, fast.
Have a Specific Question?
Q&A: Register and Login
Premier Support and Platinum Premier Support are annually renewable membership programs that provide you with important benefits including technical support, product maintenance, and substantial cost-saving features for your GAUSS System or the GAUSS Engine.
Join our community to see why our users are considered some of the most active and helpful in the industry!
Where to Buy
Recent Tagsapplications character vectors CML CMLMT Constrained Optimization datasets dates dlibrary dllcall error error handling errors Excel file i/o floating network GAUSS Engine graphics GUI hotkeys installation Java API license licensing linux loading data loops matrices matrix manipulation Maxlik MaxLikMT Memory multidimensional array optimization Optmum output PQG graphics procs RAM random numbers string functions strings structures threading Time Series writing data
Time Series 2.0 MT
Find out more now
Time Series MT 2.1
Find out more now
About GAUSS 14
Tags: asked October 22, 2013
Are there any other new functions in GAUSS14 that are not listed ?
In addition to the new:
- Database connectivity.
- Smarter editor that highlights errors before your program is run.
- Autocomplete that displays icons to indicate the type of a symbol (variable, procedure, GAUSS intrinsic function, etc).
- Project folder view.
- Improved error reporting.
- Increased parallelization and decreased memory usage of sqpSolveMT.
these features are also in GAUSS 14:
- GAUSS datasets will now allow 32-character file names.
- Library tool graphically indicates if some files are not found in source path.
- New function ntos simply transform scalars, or matrices to a string or string array representation with optional specification of precision.
- GAUSS now supports Intel AVX2 registers which allow a single thread to perform an operation on 8 double precision floating point numbers at once, increasing speed of matrix operations on computers that support this instruction set.
- Debug page supports drag-and-drop of variables into the watch window.
- Plus bug fixes and many more minor enhancements.