GAUSS Basics Training
- Cass Business School, London / September 19, 2012
- 10:00 am – 1:45 pm.
- Email info@Aptech.com for Registration Form
After completion of this half day seminar, students should be able to write, run and troubleshoot GAUSS programs of low to moderate complexity. Quick reference handouts will be provided to reinforce learning from the seminar. This course should provide adequate background with GAUSS for the Time Series and Econometrics seminars.
- Data management
- This section provides techniques for getting data into and out of GAUSS
- Basic program components:
- Variable types, including structures.
- Branching/Program Flow Control
- User Defined Procedures
- Best Practices
- Using the GAUSS graphical user interface (GUI)
- Visualizing Data with the new GAUSS graphics