New GAUSS Source Browser
GAUSS Source Browser Features
- Search and replace across individual files, entire directories or a directory and all of its subdirectories.
- Search results displayed in easy to read manner and organized by file.
- Double click any result to open its source.
- Hover over a result to view a tooltip with surrounding context.
- Select or unselect any node to restrict 'replace' action to only the matches you choose.
- Advanced search options:
- Locate only variable references.
- Locate only variable assignments.
- Whole word.
- Match case.
- Regular expressions.
Next: Excel Support for Mac and Linux