GAUSS 13.1 New Features
GAUSS 13.1 is a free upgrade for anyone with a valid GAUSS 13 license. It provides new features and bug fixes. Below are some of the new features.
New time series plotting functions
- Easily control x-tic label location and formatting.
- Supports monthly, quarterly and annual data.
Contour plots integrated with new graphics
- Interactive control over colors and number of levels
- Export to multiple file types
- Add text boxes, lines and arrows
Contour and Surface Plot Color Control
- Control the number of colors
- Drag-and-drop to change color order
Two views into one program file
- Live updates in both views
- Retains all features of editor
Improved structure support
- No longer need to #include structure definition files for structures in a library.
GAUSS provided structures come in a library. Add your structure definitions to a library with a couple of clicks.
- Autocomplete for structure members.